Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Mower

I have no photos to accompany this post, but I thought you ought to know that Bubby and I purchased a new lawnmower yesterday. It is a Honda. You might wonder if a purchase of this kind is blog-worthy, but I maintain that it is. I spend more time with the lawnmower in the summer than I do with my grandkids (that is terrible, but true).

Anyway, got it out the box, put some fluids in, one pull on the starter rope and I was in business. You have to love the technology. It took a couple of tries to get the height right, but we are good. If any one wants the old one, I will donate it. It needs a trip in for a tuneup (I'll pay) but it also needs a new back wheel (part of why I decided to buy new) which I am not spinning for.

If any of our readers are interested, let me know.

Buboppy

1 comment:

Laurie said...

We are definitely interested in the old lawnmower except we live too far away...oh yeah, and we don't have a lawn. :)