Saturday, June 14, 2008

Overdue Blog


I have had these images in my camera since June 5th. I am finally taking the time to post them. I slipped over to Newcastle on the Thursday before Bubby came home, and had a great time.

I caught three respectable smallmouths, two of which are here for you to see. It isn't as fun to take pictures of these fish without Jakie to hold them up. I caught a lot of fish that day, and I ran down to Sand Hollow the next day and fished the morning bite. It was fun, but I was having trouble with the batteries in my boat. I need a long term solution to that problem, and I am working on it.

On Monday, Bubby and I drove to the cabin in the afternoon. Jon Lee was there with his scouts doing their summer camp. I took them through the geology merit badge, and we had fun visiting with Jon. He pulled out all of the stops and fed us Dutch oven potatoes and a steak. We had a lovely drive home in the long shadows and even stopped in Orderville for a soft ice cream cone.

Buboppy

No comments: