Monday, November 10, 2008

Photoless, Again

We have no proof, but we did do something this week. I can't remember many details, and I won't try too hard. UP and AK dropped in on us, having just returned from their cruise to the Mexican riviera. They had a great time and it was really good to see them. We attended part of a couple of basketball games, unable to free ourselves up for the entire event.

Saturday was our big day. We rose early, were out of Walmart by 6:30 AM, cleaned bathrooms and mopped floors, and as soon as it was warm enough outside, started our chores. We needed to rake up a few leaves, clean out the front rain gutters (which are full of leaves), and I wanted to mow and feed the lawns. Of course, once you start, other plans creep in. We decided to hang the Christmas lights, and Bubby decided to do some serious bush trimming. I had to take a break to assist in our stake's care and share food drive, and when I returned, Bubby had filled my truck bed with cuttings. We had to run them to the dump, and the lawns never got mowed or fed.

We did see a movie, which I would not recommend, and had dinner out. Sunday was Sunday, but not as crazy as they have been. We enjoyed a nice dinner and evening together. It was good to talk to everyone, although I missed Daniel's call. He had his first phone interview of this job hunt. I am sure he will be very practiced before the season ends.

Buboppy

No comments: