Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Party



My friends from work took Bubby and I out to lunch on Friday. We decided on Costa Vita, which is where these photos were taken. We had a grand time.



They bought me a flan for my dessert, which we all shared. It was, as usual, absolutely dewlicious.



In the parking lot as we were leaving Costa Vida. Unfortunately, we had to go back to work!

On Friday evening, I went to our Aaronic Priesthood commemoration activity out west of town. I was asked to make a 10-15 minute presentation on the Aaronic Priesthood, and after dinner I did my duty. I did not sleep there, though, because I had a 7:30 tee time in Cedar City. Our stake is having a golf tourney and I had agreed to play with three other high priests. We did "play", but not very well. That is not to say that we didn't have a great time.

We spent most of Saturday doing chores. Bubby cleaned closets and I graded tests and did my yard work. On Saturday evening, we went to dinner with the Englesteads. It was great company and good food. We concluded our evening with pie (a Croshaw's lemon/sour cream).

Bubby spent a good part of the weekend binding a couple of quilts for Auntie Nell. On Sunday, after meetings and home teaching, we dropped Sammie's off at Kyle and Jodie's.



Mr. Sam is enjoying his new comfort. I took two pictures of this, but the other one showed the tear in his right eye from having been accidentally kicked in the head by one of his brothers just minutes before. He is starting to think about moving along. While we watched he was pulling himself up to the furniture, etc. It was nice to visit with Jodie and Kyle.

Buboppy

No comments: