Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Weekend

We did it! Bubby and I were able to spend the entire weekend in St. George. It was absolutely heavenly. I fear it won't be a regular occurrence, but even if it only happens in October and April, it will be fun when it comes around.

We were able to take in a temple session on Friday afternoon, walk around St. George early on Saturday (we got to see all of the marathon preparations), have breakfast with the Englesteads, watch four sessions of conference together (great talks by so many), have a visit from, and lunch with, Drewfy and Evelyn, and even got home on Sunday in time to pick the garden (the tomatoes are MAJOR).

I have to admit, I missed having someone to go to priesthood session with. It is a lot more fun to go together. I hope my boys had a fun time where they were.

Busy day ahead. Leaving for Minnesota tomorrow morning, spending the night in Las Vegas tonight. Lots to get ready before we go.

I am sure we will have photos to post next time. We are going to visit Aunt Valene on Wednesday!

Buboppy

Buboppy

No comments: