Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blast From the Past


I was cleaning out some computer files and found this image. It sure made me reflect. Since we have not blogged yet this week, I thought it might make our readers smile and give me an entrance for some ponderings.

As most of you know, Bubby went to the Cousinless Reunion this weekend, and I spent Saturday getting our grow boxes ready to plant. I did such a good job that Bubby planted onions early this week. We went to the Music Department's wind concert on Monday night, Bubby really liked it.

Not much new to report. I am dying to go fishing, but my boat is still in dry dock and I can't get away from the office anyway. We are going on the BCNHA pre-trip Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so we will have lots to show and tell during our next posting. Adieu until then.

Buboppy

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

It's hard to believe Jake was ever that little . . . (when I showed the picture to Andrew, he thought it was a picture of him! At least he recognized me . . .). What a fun find.