Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubby



Tuesday was Bubby's birthday. She and I had to do some higher math just to figure out how old she is. As a gentleman, all I can report of our findings is that she is still younger than I am.

She reports she had a wonderful day with lots of well wishes from friends and family. Of course, the Relief Society decided to throw a birthday party in her honor (they do it every year, I wonder how those without March birthdays feel?).

Daniel, Rosalyn, and kids sent the beautiful tulip bouquet, which Bubby has now placed in a planter pot given her by Big K. The pot looks like a teacup.

All in all, a very happy birthday for someone who makes us all happy.

Buboppy

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

The flowers look lovely! I'm so glad you like them. (Of course, even Andrew knows that tulips are Bubby's favorites. :))

Phil said...

well, you summed it up - "someone who makes us all happy." That's Auntie Trisha all right! Happy belated birthday!