Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beaver Dam Sunshine

I realize that our readers will already be aware of our weekend adventure since it has been discussed in other blogs. However, I thought you might want to see some of my photos of the events. We had such a lovely time in the sunshine it was hard to come home at the end of the day. It is wonderful to be able to enjoy early spring at least three times and our trip to Beaver Dam represents at least one of those events.



Beany was trying to keep is girls out of harm's way. Lots of things that prick out on the slope.



Jake and I were wandering off of the road and found this little chipmunk sunning himself on the blades of a yucca. We watched its antics for about three minutes and I got this photo with my long lens.



Evelyn was enjoying being with her Daddy.



The object of Bubby's quest, a Joshua in bloom. We only found this one specimen, but I took a photo anyway.



On the walk back to the car, the girls were fading. Aaron was trying to carry both of them for a distance. It didn't last long, however.

What family fun. We just wish that Booty, Laur, and Leego could have joined us. I am sure they would have loved it, too.

Buboppy

No comments: