Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Week

We have had a quiet week, with little out of the ordinary. We have spent a couple of nights trying to put our taxes together. It is time to get them to the accountant. I did go to the doctor yesterday to get some help from drugs. My congestion has just not broken up, so I am on an antibiotic. I can feel a difference with only two doses.

I got conference tickets at my meeting on Tuesday. Our opportunities are dwindling, and President Wilson encouraged me to take them . We have seats for Saturday afternoon (2 seats), Priesthood (3 seats), and Sunday morning (4 seats). I got enough for Sunday to take Jakey, if he wants to go. I am sure we will stay with Babsy this trip. I am also hoping that Daniel and Bean will go to Priesthood with me.
Bubby and I went to "27 Dresses" yesterday afternoon. Very chickish, but she liked it. We also had hot-'n-sour soup and gyoza to celebrate Chinese New Year. Bubby went to quilt club last night, and got the latest from Big K on her trip to visit Booty and Laurie.

We drove down to St. George to do a session and ran into Marty as we were going in. We had to take this photo of snow in the shade in front of the Temple. It is very novel for St. George. We did the OG afterwards, and Marty joined us. It turns out she is a fool for egg plant parmesan! Bubby had the usual soup, salad, and breadsticks and I had some mushroom stuffed ravioli. It was fun. Afterward, Bubby wanted to peruse the new Gymboree outlet, and she found things for all for whom she was shopping.

Worldwide Training this morning was really good. I asked President Wilson on Tuesday night if we were going to have to do prayers and opening/closing hymns. He couldn't remember, and we had passed the instructions along to our techie high councilor, so we didn't prepare. Of course we were caught short when the broadcast started. The sister sitting in front of us offered to play the piano, I led, and Presidents Wilson and Froyd offered the prayers. We survived. We spent the day outside as much as possible. It is a glorious day, with temperatures in the low 50s. I finally got the Christmas lights down, and assorted other outside jobs. We washed the truck, and I found a new purple necktie to wear with my green suit.

The T-Birds are playing a double header this evening. Bubby says her butt is already sore. We are going to made a Wendy's run between games.

Buboppy

No comments: